1. Continue to recruit excellent faculty, and cultivate the professional and core abilities of students.
2. Build an attractive learning environment. We will improve connecting transportation routes, build a beautiful campus, and broaden student sources.
3. Adjust the academic departments to complement the nation’s technological, economic, and social development and policies.
4. Establish campus core values, assist faculty members in improving teaching, and enhance educational quality.
5. Complete software and hardware facilities, establish a harmonious campus culture, and make the campus a family for students and faculty.
6. Strengthen student clubs and activities and develop the student’s good character.
7. Add to and amend the institute’s policies and systems and raise the school’s administrative efficiency.
8. Combine social and local resources and strengthen lifelong learning and community education.
9. Strengthen industry-academia cooperation and research projects.
10.Strengthen international and inter-scholastic academic exchange and raise academic standards.
- About CCUT
- Research Centers
- Future Students
- Campus Life
- Contact us